- Target high-value transit companies (bus, rail, shuttle, airports) across the country
- Plentiful six- and seven-figure sales opportunities
- Cutting-edge software and technology platform that translates into immediate benefits for customers
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages
Who are you?
Quite simply, you’re the best of the best. In a sales role, you have consistently demonstrated the ability to land the big fish; to proficiently and accurately convey the benefits of a product and perform at the highest levels of your profession. You know how to prospect. You are comfortable working from the home office or the road, and can easily manage large sales territories.
Ideally, you have an existing knowledge of the mass transit industry—particularly in selling Intelligent Transit Systems (ITS)—but if you’re a quick study and understand how to infuse real value into your selling proposition, this may be the position for you.
Our top sellers can easily earn annual salaries and bonuses in excess of $150,000. If you can demonstrate a track record of delivering complex software and hardware sales in a range of $250,000–$1,000,000, we want to talk to you.
What’s the gig?
The ideal candidate:
- Is tech savvy and comfortable demonstrating key technology concepts
- Demonstrates a proven track record in complex sales (preferably software)
- Speaks and writes clearly, persuasively in both positive and challenging situations
- Delivers compelling group presentations—both online and in-person
- Possesses superior time management and organizational skills, and develops realistic action plans
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence
- Loves the open road and enjoys conducting tradeshows, speaking at seminars, and on-site sales calls
What skills do you need for this opportunity?
- Identify high-potential accounts within assigned territories
- Understand each prospect’s purchasing strategy
- Prospect by both phone and email to identify contacts, uncover agency needs, and influence decision priorities that drive commitment
- Build and nurture a steady pipeline that consistently generates new business
How to you apply?
Ready to join the ETA Transit team? Here’s what you need to do next:
- Prepare a compelling cover letter
- Spruce up your resume
- In a separate document, answer the following questions:
- What factors do you consider the key to sales success?
- What is one of your greatest sales successes to date?
- Why are you the best candidate for this position?
- Upload files and submit the form below.
If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.