Eliminate manual processes and improve passenger safety and vehicle readiness
Armed with an easy-to-use guided approach queue system, users are guided through the inspection process via an intuitive app-driven solution for tablets and smartphones. As drivers inspect their vehicle, safety issues are easily recorded and transmitted to the maintenance team for action. Supervisors, in turn, are presented with an intelligently-designed dashboard that provides real-time situation updates, allows for prioritization of work orders, inventory management, and much more!
Improve accountability, simplify driver responsibilities, and deliver a safer ride for passengers.
Use the onboard mobile data terminal to record vehicle inspection results and securely record them for later use..
Fine-tune your the items to match the systems on your vehicles by adding custom categories from the back-office software.
Export your pre-trip inspection data with your automatic vehicle monitoring system for increased visibility of potential concerns.
Ditch the clipboard
What can you do with ETA’s DVIR solution?
- Manage maintenance issues, incidents, passenger complaints, and more
- Highlight and act upon operational issues in real time
- Audit and report on performance issues
- Receive SMS and email alerts
- Customized digital forms and document storage
- Fault management
- Create work orders, manage repair costs, and labor
- Develop service schedules and track maintenance history
- Access dashboard via Internet browser
- Mobile app
- DOT compliance
- Take photos and leave comments
What drives client?
Biggest. Best. Number one. These are all words you’ll hear when exploring your options for intelligent transit systems (ITS). While these words may sound impressive, they offer nothing when it comes to solving the specific needs of your transit operation.
SPOT™ is an open architecture system that utilized commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware. This design delivers the foundation for simplified expansion and compatibility with hardware and software systems.