Solar e-paper signage
Unleash the potential of digital e-paper displays.
Next-gen real-time information
Papercast® e-paper signs provide a highly flexible, powerful communication platform for transit operators seeking a reliable communication platform that mixes next-gen screen display technology, modern design aesthetic, and versatile real-time information capabilities.
ETA Transit’s SPOT™ software suite enables all the displays in the system to be monitored and managed from a central location. Solar-powered e-paper displays provide travelers with reliable real-time information in the most cost-effective way—no matter where a bus stop is located.
Made from the latest materials and state-of-the-art technology, these signs deliver legible displays on cold and hot days alike.
A single charge from the solar panel can power the signs for weeks—a perfect solution for areas with sustained cloud cover.
Easy, theft-resistant installation
Papercast® can be securely displayed to almost any surface and discourages theft using sturdy, theft-resistant screws/bolts
Powerful content management
A powerful cloud-based content management system allows you to remotely manage your e-paper displays in real-time.
Much more than a sign of the times
10 reasons to invest in Papercast® solar powered signage
Papercast® signs feature:
- High resolution 1200px X 1600px displays
- Support for real-time arrivals, maps, QR codes, and more
- Maintenance-free hardware (no battery replacement needed)
- Supports multiple sign configurations, pages, and layouts
- Ultra-low-power LEDs controlled by motion and light sensors
- Support for text-to-speech for visually-impaired riders
- Online updates and monitoring
- Custom branded case with agency logo and colors
- Cellular, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet connectivity
- Installs on existing structure/pole; no power or data cabling