Solar e-paper signage
Unleash the potential of digital e-paper displays.
Papercast® e-paper signs provide a highly flexible, powerful communication platform for transit operators seeking a reliable communication platform that mixes next-gen screen display technology, modern design aesthetic, and versatile real-time information capabilities.
ETA Transit’s SPOT™ software suite enables all the displays in the system to be monitored and managed from a central location. Solar-powered e-paper displays provide travelers with reliable real-time information in the most cost-effective way—no matter where a bus stop is located.
Made from the latest materials and state-of-the-art technology, these signs deliver legible displays on cold and hot days alike.
A single charge from the solar panel can power the signs for weeks—a perfect solution for areas with sustained cloud cover.
Papercast® can be securely displayed to almost any surface and discourages theft using sturdy, theft-resistant screws/bolts
A powerful cloud-based content management system allows you to remotely manage your e-paper displays in real-time.
Much more than a sign of the times
10 reasons to invest in Papercast® solar powered signage
Papercast® signs feature:
- High resolution 1200px X 1600px displays
- Support for real-time arrivals, maps, QR codes, and more
- Maintenance-free hardware (no battery replacement needed)
- Supports multiple sign configurations, pages, and layouts
- Ultra-low-power LEDs controlled by motion and light sensors
- Support for text-to-speech for visually-impaired riders
- Online updates and monitoring
- Custom branded case with agency logo and colors
- Cellular, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet connectivity
- Installs on existing structure/pole; no power or data cabling
What drives client?
Biggest. Best. Number one. These are all words you’ll hear when exploring your options for intelligent transit systems (ITS). While these words may sound impressive, they offer nothing when it comes to solving the specific needs of your transit operation.
SPOT™ is an open architecture system that utilized commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware. This design delivers the foundation for simplified expansion and compatibility with hardware and software systems.